This Advocacy Accelerator flagship programme is offered online for both the Anglophone and Francophone communities.
About the Virtual Campaign Accelerator
Who wins lasting change in today’s world? Nimble teams that build creative and transformative advocacy campaigns that engage people in meaningful ways.
That’s why we developed the Campaign Accelerator, a collaborative planning process that blends tried and true strategy tools with the best of design thinking, lean start-up principles, and participatory approaches to problem solving. The result? Greater insight, innovation and alignment, leading to greater campaign success.
More than converting a training into video, we’re building in principles and methodologies of creative and strategic collaboration that are inherent to our approach – using a mixture of virtual plenary work, online break-out groups and offline individual work.
The 10 half-day virtual sessions allow the participants to do the following:
- Uncover new opportunities to address the root causes of an issue through systems thinking
- Generate and test creative ideas to inspire and engage key audiences
- Foster a collaborative team culture that embraces learning and iteration throughout a project cycle
- Integrate new planning approaches that help established teams navigate increasingly complex environments
- Design people-centred campaign strategies and actionable campaign plans
Sign up for the next session of the Campaign Accelerator by contacting [email protected]