What does the future of philanthropy look like? Over 2021, as a part of Alliance magazine’s special 25th-anniversary celebrations, we explored that question through six special digital events across Africa, the Arab region, Asia & the Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and North America.
For the final event in our series, we convened voices from each of those six panels to have a global conversation.
Moderated by Alliance’s digital editor Elika Roohi, the panel included:
- Caroline McLaughlin, Chief Partnerships Officer, Asia Venture Philanthropy Network
- Naila Farouky, CEO, Arab Foundations Forum
- Delphine Moralis, Chief Executive, Philanthropy Europe Association
- Paula Fabiani, President, Institute for the Development of Social Investment in Brazil
- Dave Biemesderfer, Forum President & CEO, United Philanthropy Forum
- Caesar Ngule, Programmes Director, Kenya Community Development Foundation