Children’s Rights and Violence Prevention Fund (CRVPF), with funding from Mastercard Foundation under the COVID-19 Recovery and Resilience Program, will be implementing a project to support up to 80 Community Based Organizations and local NGOs to Respond to COVID-19 Challenges in Refugee Settlements, Host, and Slum Communities.
Children’s Rights and Violence Prevention (CRFPF) is a regional child right and social justice intermediary organization that provides grants and capacity development support to Community Organizations and local NGO’s working with children, youth, families, communities, and schools. CRVPF’s mission is to prevent violence, sexual abuse, and exploitation of children and adolescents where they live, learn, plan, and work. CRVPF provides grants to community organizations operating in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, and Ethiopia.
- To build the capacity of women-led organizations in slums to ensure the safety of girls while at home and in schools, during the lockdown, and as they return to school, by creating safe spaces for adolescent girls’ power building programs.
- Up to US$ 20, 000 per organization for programs implemented within two years
- Kampala, Mukono, Lira, Luwero, and Kasese Slum areas.
- Any CBOs, Local NGOs, preferably youth-led, and women-led, working in slum areas
- CBO’s and Local NGOs planning to work under cluster partnerships on a program are also encouraged to apply.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/2POfZl6